Diania Remy TS#14

<TS Blogs>
Date/Time: June 13, 2020 3pm 
Location: In our homes
Topic/Skill: 
Feedback provided to tutee: 
Lesson(s) about tutoring and/or the tutee you learned: 

In this session, I choose to teach Dave homophones, homonyms, and homographs. He was very engaged in this topic, he laughed when I explained to him what homo means and the importance of prefixes and suffixes. He loved the exposure to new vocabulary and appreciated that he was able to recognize some of the words I used. I had him do some worksheets on the shared screen, which he enjoyed greatly.

From this session, using worksheets seem to be the best approach for Dave to learn English, especially through a virtual medium. So, I decided to teach him a topic, have seen a video to summarize, then have him complete worksheets.

Comments

Popular Posts