Adrian Green - TS#13

Earlier this week I had my 13th tutoring session. There was another book in the "Harold and the Purple Crayon" series that I had not done with my tutee so I decided to cover that.

This story was slightly longer than the other comprehension exercises I had done previously with my tutee so I went through and made sure I had all the relevant vocabulary at the ready.

The class itself went fairly well with my tutee and I discussing several parts of speech rather extensively. We had a particularly thorough discussion of several words (enchanting, draw, gaze, and garden) which have several different meanings depending on context.

After eventually listening to the audio piece it turned out that my tutee did not have much time left to go over my questions and watch the video again so we postponed the rest of the class for our next session.

Comments

Popular Posts